Blues And Twos - Police Officer's Blog

Blues and Twos - Police & Law Blog is a an amalgamation of thoughts, feelings and observations on news, current affairs and UK policing in general. Our police blog has contributions from officers of the rank of Inspector (Organ Grinder) down to Constable (Monkey). Blues and Twos - The Police Officer's Blog

Police Equipment

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lowa Boots.

When looking for a pair of boots with that hand made finished quality, a boots that provides not only support and protection but superior levels of comfort then you want a pair of Lowa Boots.

When looking at this particular brand of boots I noticed that Partrolstore stock a marvelous rang of Lowa boot’s all with clear and informative descriptions making it easy to understand what it is you’re exactly getting from that particular boot.

A bonus you’ll find with Lowa is that they make their boots in half sizes and are considered to be a wider fitting boots; I know many like my self who find it hard to get a boots that fit perfectly but with these sizing options provided by Lowa massively reduces that problem.

As someone who find’s them selves on their feet for the best part of the day I needed a pair of boots that would provide me feet not only with brilliant comfort but also allow them to breathe as well, the boot had to provide a high level of support and protection as well. As part of the job I could find myself at random time during the day needing to run and be quick on my feet. It was because of these specifications that brought me to the Lowa range and ultimately to the Lowa Boots Patrol. When reading the description provided by Patrolstore I found that this boot had the entire package, a well constructed, comfortable, high support, and breathable pair of boots that I could put on right away and not have to worry about any break in time.

When looking for a pair boots with have that hand made finished quality go for the Lowa you won’t be disappointed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home