Blues And Twos - Police Officer's Blog

Blues and Twos - Police & Law Blog is a an amalgamation of thoughts, feelings and observations on news, current affairs and UK policing in general. Our police blog has contributions from officers of the rank of Inspector (Organ Grinder) down to Constable (Monkey). Blues and Twos - The Police Officer's Blog

Police Equipment

Friday, October 27, 2006

The Pumpkin Of Love

Just played the Love Pumpkin after being sent it by a mate.

According to my results :

Personality
Wow, do you actually have any friends? You little meanie!
Well yes, actually I do have friends you little yellow monster, how dare you abuse me at 9 o'clock in the morning....

How Much I Want I A Date
Me thinks you are a little desperate for some action... Been a while, huh?
I'm not desperate for some action, I answered the questions honestly, I'm a happily married man whose wife just happens to be pregnant.....

So Overall
As far as a date goes I'm pretty good.....
I knew this already......

I'm not used to being abused by a pumpkin, how very strange, if it's your bag, click the pumpkin of love to check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home